Students: 50+ | Customizable
This Google Data Studio Dashboard Mailchimp template will help visualize your Mailchimp and Google Analytics data around your organization’s email campaigns. Having these data all in one place will help you find insights faster and create great reports for executive teams.
Page 1: Individual Email Performance
Page 1 of this email report gives you a performance overview of each individual email campaign sent, including send date, day of the week, subject line, number of recipients, open rate, click rate, and unsubscribe rate. You can adjust the date range, as well as toggle between your email lists if you have more than one. Use this page to ask and answer questions such as:
- What subject lines get the most opens?
- Which segment and/or email type gets the most opens?
- Which segment and/or email type gets the most clicks?
Page 2: Trends in Email Performance
Page 2 helps to call out broader trends by outlining email performance by Mailchimp list (including recipients, average open rate, average click rate, and average unsubscribe rate) as well as email performance by day of the week. Use this page to ask and answer questions such as:
- Which list gets the most opens?
- Which list gets the most clicks?
- Which list sees the highest unsubscribe rate?
- What days of the week get the most opens?
Page 3: Email Performance On-site
Page 3 of the email report pulls in additional data from Google Analytics to help you understand how traffic from your emails performs on your website in comparison to other traffic channels, pulling in information about the number of sessions, bounce rate, and goal conversion rate. Use this page to ask and answer questions such as:
- What is the monthly rate of email signups?
- Which landing pages capture the most email signups?
- Which traffic sources drive the most email signups?
You’ll need a Google Account to link your data to our Mailchimp template and should use the same account across Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, and Google Analytics (if applicable). Manager access is required to download all reports in Mailchimp.